|This is a fanfiction group for the manga/anime Inuyasha. All genres, universes, ratings, and pairings are welcome, with the exception of loli. Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated. We will ban you, report you to dA and report you to the original artist.|
* You must be a member to have your art featured.
* Submissions are limited to 1 per gallery per day.
* Original work only, please.
* Inuyasha Characters are those found in the Anime and Manga.
* No cross-overs or memes, please.
* Please check your work for mechanics, spelling and grammatical errors.
* If you are in need of a Beta please Note the Admins.
* You may not submit work to the Member's Gallery that is not your own.
* No spamming, wanking, or etc. to other members or Admins.
* Admins reserve the right to decline any deviation, with or without explanation.
* We operate on a two strike system. Third strike and you're banned from the group.
*80% of the story needs to be focused on Inuyasha characters and the development of the story.
*OC's can be in a story, but the main focus needs to be on the Inuyasha characters.
*SHOUTA/LOLI are NOT allowed in any category.
*We are setting the age of consent as 15. This is the age of Kagome at the beginning of the series. *Stories/Artwork where characters are raped/having sex 14 and younger will not be accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Member &Group's Gallery
Ratings based on the rating scale at Fan-fiction Ratings
* K - G: Intended for general audience 5 years and older. Content should be free of any coarse language, violence, and adult themes.
* K+ - PG: Suitable for more mature children, 9 years and older, with minor action violence without serious injury. May contain mild coarse language. Should not contain any adult themes.
* T - PG-13: Suitable for teens, 13 years and older, with some violence, minor coarse language, and minor suggestive adult themes.
* M - R: Not suitable for children or teens below the age of 16 with possible strong but non-explicit adult themes, references to violence, and strong coarse language.
* MA - X: Content is only suitable for mature adults. May contain explicit language and adult themes.
To submit a piece of work to any of the sub-galleries in the Gallery section of our page:
* Go to the piece you want to submit.
* Click on the + found under "Found in these Groups"
* A "Submit to Group" box will open.
#1 Choose the group you want to submit to by scrolling through the list and clicking on it.
#2 Select the folder you want to add the piece to.
* Click submit.
* This process will not work as you submit new deviations. In that instance, the deviation will only be able to be sent to the Featured gallery of the group you choose.
~Sakura and ~Jai